community.pirate.com

Amateur DJ looking for mixing budies

Hey! I am self taught looking East London gal, looking for people to mix with and better improve my skills and just generally have a laugh. I play everything from electro, techno, UK bass music, garage to breakbeat and 150 BPM slammers. All bangers, no clangers.

Get in touch if you fancy meeting up!

X

5 Likes

Heya!

I’ve been interested in Djing garage and breakbeat as I’ve been stuck to the generic house until I hung up the headphones for a few years. Would be very interested in meeting up!

Charles

1 Like

Hi J @LunarLizard! Thanks so much for posting this in our community. Sounds like you are into a lot of cool stylez! Good luck with this! :slight_smile:

Hi @LunarLizard I’m interested, I also mix a broad range of genres, but I’ve been focussing on Jungle & DNB for the last year or so. Happy to do a few sessions together as I want to pick up DJing again.

Hey there @LunarLizard, I play and make a lot of 140 bpm bass music. I’m looking for people to go B2B with also. I would normally book pirate in Camden. If you are interested in running some riddims I would definitely be down. let me know.

All the best

hey there, same message as above. I mainly play and make 140. if you are still djing and would like to go b2b I’d be happy to @VAA20623966

Hiya, I’m Keen to get involved message me on instagram @4lkiini