community.pirate.com

**CHALLENGE CLOSED** 7 DAY CHALLENGE - DJs 1hr mix challenge for studio credit 09/02/21

This is soooo good :fire: :fire_engine:

1 Like

1 Like

Had good fun recording this one I can’t lie - drew for something a bit different than what I usually mix (grime). An hour of the smoother, soulful side of dubstep.

1 Like

Here would be my entry - an hour of dnb, few differnt kind of vibes, ending on a few uplifters

2 Likes

THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED!

I’ll be going through your entries and announcing the winners very shortly. From what i’ve listened to so far you guys have pulled it out the bag on this one! Don’t worry if you’ve missed the cut off as we will be posting another one of these challenges later on today :smirk:

7 Likes

sheesh, was pretty close to the cut off there!

1 Like

So winner is@mstewart with his aptly named “Shit mix bro”. I’m messing, amazing selection! Enjoy the cred mate.

And our runners up are @TS30875296 and @Ismael. We’ll sort all of your prizes this upcoming week, so drop us a message if you’d like the credit going to an account that isn’t the one linked to your community profile.

This one was honestly really difficult to judge guys, the quality of every mix posted in here is above and beyond what a lot of us were expecting! Keep them coming in as we’re trying to keep these challenges super regular. Finally, don’t be discouraged if you didn’t win this time, we’ve got more stuff coming to keep you guys busy until 21st June.

4 Likes

Thank you !! It was really good to share some good music with you!
Another set hypnotic dark techno is in the oven for you soon. Can’t wait to share it with you!

Cheers

2 Likes

shit i forgot to enter . will enter next time lol. congrats to the winners!

Thank you very much guys. Was some good mixes and I didn’t expect to be anywhere near the top. Congratulations @mstewart and @Ismael.

2 Likes

Ayyyy thanks guys appreciat it

2 Likes

1 Like