community.pirate.com

Conscious Rapper Wanted

Looking for a musically open minded conscious rapper who don’t mind the production style NOT being drill or trap, and whose message is more educational (along the lines of Akala or Kano/Ghetts).

7 Likes

keen to know more mate :facepunch: :microphone:

I’m looking for a young(ish) streetwise rapper who can tell true stories that are not about ‘beef’ or ‘endz’ that has something serious to say that can relate to young and old and educate all, hence the reference to Akala/Kano/Ghetts.

2 Likes

Hi! My name is fknl and me and my girlfriend Misa are producers and performers. I mainly focus on producing but I also rap. It’s not easy for me to tap over my own beats, I prefer collaborating. Our lyrics are about ego death, spiritual awakening, hippie philosophy and destroying your habits and conservative views. Hmu on Instagram @nevermadagain , I’ll be happy to have a chat.

Interested. You can find everything at https://ffm.bio/diverze

Sounds interesting - I like tha soundcloud clip u have posted. There is a real feel good vybe.

Gimme tha topic - I kissed tha Blarny Stone to b sure to b sure :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Where are you based?

Do you have anything I can listen to?

Here’s I’m Tha Goddess - 1st Official Hip Hop release by Tha Goddess
A relatively mild flavour of my work

Hi mate give me a message

I’m looking for a young(ish) streetwise rapper who can tell true stories that are not about ‘beef’ or ‘endz’ that has something serious to say that can relate to young and old and educate all, hence the reference to Akala/Kano/Ghetts.

Do you have anything I can listen to?

I dont mate where abouts are you located maybe we can link and see what we can do

Sorry, but I need to hear what you’ve done. I’m part of a label/production crew that’s looking to work with artists that already have work out there, so we have an idea of what they can do before we meet up.

Interested for sure, Based In Liverpool but can travel.

Let’s do it. Based in Dublin