community.pirate.com

Looking for music producer

Hi, I’m a beginning rap artist looking for a close working relationship with a music producer, someone who can provide beats at a good price and in return I can record and will be spending on promotion, let me know if your interested and we can work out the details

You don’t have to be local I just want to have a vibing working relationship where we can help one another

Thanks

2 Likes

Would love to help hit me up on 07956733366 or my IG https://instagram.com/thebeatfarda

Hey, been producing for the last 5 years would be open to discussing and sharing experience. Do you have Instagram?

Hey would love to help, I have a vast catalogue of beats and I typically make drill but I can make anything. message me on 07955506037

1 Like

Hi @Nina_Is_A_Taurus! Thanks so much for posting this in the Pirate community! Best of luck with moving forward in your career! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I‘m Tony,

I’m a beatmaker from Berlin. I make Trap and Hiphop beats.
I Would be glad if we can work together :slight_smile:.
If you want to hear some examples write me on instagram: tonyelbeats or LosChavosbeats.

Best regards
Tony

Hey, im Coda, a producer from Berlin.

I make all types of beats but specialize in Trap and Afro Beats. I think that we would get along great and make some hard music. My beat catalog and discography can be found on my Instagram: @prodcoda. If you are interested in working with me please hmu with a dm :blush:

I am the one for you, my insta: jordanthefio, pls message me