community.pirate.com

Mastering for recorded track

Hi all,

I am looking for a mastering pro to master an already recorded/produced song. The idea is to refine the sound mix and pump it up as much as possible - so someone with good mastering experience would be ideal.
It is recorded in Ableton; there are 33 stem tracks to look at. I’d say it is a typical alternative rock song: guitar/bass/drums/vocal/accordion (in some specific parts).

Please let me know me know if you are interested and we will take it from there.

best,
Manu

Hey, I’d be interested in working on this for you. Just to clarify, is it just mastering you’re looking for? Or are you looking for someone to mix it too?

Hi, thanks for replying to my message.
Initially mastering only.
Could you give me a price quote for mastering and also for re-mixing and mastering please?

Thanks

Shoot me an email at longwaterproductions@gmail.com and I’ll break down the quote for you and answer any questions you have :slight_smile:

ok cool. will do
thank you

Hi Manu, I don’t know if you have found an engineer or if you’re still looking for one I would be very happy to help you with this project. Let me know if you’re still in need of someone to work on it. Thank dm IG @vasco.inthemix

Hi Manu @ML80459794! Thanks so much for posting on the pirate community. Best of luck with this and all your future endeavors! :slight_smile:

Hi Ben,
I just sent you an email and the mp3 track file

subject: Pirate: MASTERING TRACK

Looking forward to your response

best

Hi there

I’m a mix and mastering engineer. Would be happy to quote.

Here’s me

Mike :slight_smile: