community.pirate.com

Pirate.com membership

Does anyone else use pirate studios incredibly often? I must have spent one hundred hours in the LA studios over the past few months.

I’ve been thinking it would be nice to have a monthly membership deal where you get billed every month, and then get so many credits in your account for each week to book studio time. It would ensure that pirate would get money every month, and give artists more opportunity/consistency to work on their craft.

Surely there would be times that artists don’t get to use all their weekly credits, in which case Pirate wins by still making the passive income.

Would anyone else purchase a monthly membership at pirate studios??

3 Likes

Well, depending on the terms, yes - I certainly might. I use one of the London studios every week for between 3 and 4 hours, so it does add up. Hi BTW

1 Like

Hey crew, definitely something on the product team’s list! I’ll make sure they hear this too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude totally! I’m also always at the LA studio and was just thinking about this the other day!

2 Likes

dude i would ABSOLUTELY use this feature. i travel between new york and la semi often so this would be a game changer.

2 Likes