community.pirate.com

Our favourite contributions so far - £10 studio credit on us

Hey all,

I wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who’s made such valuable contributions to the community so far, both by sharing works in progress & giving feedback to others.

This thread is to highlight some of the members making these contributions. Each of you will receive £10 Pirate credit & we’ll be doing the same next Friday!

7 Likes

This bit of feedback from @JonasJ on @Pirate_Alex’s track was detailed and constructive!

3 Likes

A massive congrats to @Karma on their first beat. Hope you found the advice you received useful & keep at it!

3 Likes

On @Karma’s post, we also saw some of the most detailed feedback to ever grace the forum. Big up to @artyfact for that.

(Love when the feedback doesn’t even fit in a screenshot!)

3 Likes

@MariannaM-eye blessed everyone on her timeline, and that’s the sort of energy we want on the forum.

They’ve also got some great musical ideas which you can check out on their profile!

2 Likes

The Wize beat challenge has brought in an array of inspired work. But it was also great to discover a mother/son creative partnership in @LisWils’s post!

Must be loud round yours!

1 Like

@Oblong has been leaving consistently excellent feedback across the forum. This comment on @COINZY’s post was right on the money.

2 Likes

Well done to @shrykeOX3 on taking a step outside their production comfort zone and sharing the results with the group!

Hope you found the feedback you received helpful!

1 Like

@Huell_DNB is another community member who takes the time give considered, useful feedback. We love to see it.

1 Like

@markmathewsmusic has had to adapt to producing their own music due to COVID, and we think they’re doing a great job - a positive outcome from a very challenging time!

Looking forward to hearing more of your work!

3 Likes

Oh wow, thanks so much, Eva! This forum has already been so helpful…and I’m getting £10 credit for it too?! Amazing! I was actually going to book some studio time with you guys to do vocals as it goes so that’ll really help!

4 Likes

Really glad you’re finding the forum useful, if you have any ideas on how we can make it even better while using, stick them in the suggestion box!

I’m sure you’ll put the credit to good use, looking forward to hearing your progress :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome Lisa!

I can relate on the papier mache walls :joy: guess that’s what the studio’s for!

Must be lovely collaborating with family though. Did you get your children into music or did they get you into it?

Woohoo, congratulations all :tada: and thanks @Eva_Pirate, have discovered some great stuff in this thread.

1 Like

Ah wow, thanks guys - much appreciated! :smile:

2 Likes

No worries, enjoy it!

ahh thanks Eva! :v:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks Eva! I’ll definitely put that £10 to use with improving my dj skills!

that post is very good it has provided me a ton of support along my music making journey!

3 Likes

Ich werde diese 10 £ auf jeden Fall zur Verbesserung meiner DJ-Fähigkeiten verwenden!