community.pirate.com

A Christmas Message

Hey,

This year has been a tough one for everyone, no doubt about it. There’s been many ups and downs for everyone. But the Pirate Community came together and gave us a few new things to do whilst locked inside, certainly taking my mind of a few things, so thank you for that!

With the year coming to an end, and it being Christmas day tomorrow, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Despite the struggles this year, we’ve built a strong community on here and I’m looking forward to seeing what other people are going to make!

Merry Christmas and happy new year,

Knock Down Ginger.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours - lets hope in 2021 there will be some glimmer of normality restored

3 Likes

Great post! and the community has been great! Sorry I haven’t been as active here recently but lots of ‘real life’ life stuff going on…good news though it’s all music related!

Hope you have a great Christmas KnockDown and the same goes to all other community members their family and friends…Looking forward to seeing what 2021 will bring, fingers crossed everything starts to get a bit better for everyone.

All the best and enjoy your Christmas break whatever you get up to!

2 Likes

Thanks for the lovely message @KnockDownGinger - it’s been a real treat to see this community grow. We’ve got a lot planned for next year too so keep an eye out!

1 Like

Thank you for your message KDG! Wishing the same for you too! All the best! :pray:

1 Like

Merry Christmas friends :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow: I’m sitting at home chilling with the cat and watching music livestreams, pretty great all things considered!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas from Pirate Notts! Here’s to a slightly less exciting 2021…!

2 Likes