community.pirate.com

Artist Opportunities

Hey guys,

I’m an Music Producer/ Engineer from the

Which has had the privilege to work with various artist within the pirate community as well and other artist who have released they songs on major platform. I have had the pleasure of having one of my work been played on BBC radio and I know what they’re looking for on a song for them to play it out. However, I am currently looking for upcoming n serious artist and producers to work with who need help in the studio with…

A. Songwriting
B. Mixing & Mastering
C. Find a flow & Rhythm
D. Find a production :house: to build the ep or single

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE,

message me ASAP as I am currently working with artist in London & I’m willing to travel all over the United Kingdom as my travel is included in my packages. So I can only take booked appointments/ sessions.

I work in all genre of music and can negotiate on packaged prices depending your current situation, location and hours as a performer or someone who takes your OWN career serious and want to help you create a No1 Billboards banging single or album.

PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS ENQUIRES ONLY, THANK YOU!

Kind Regards

VSO RECORDS

Contact
Vascostudio4@gmail.com

Check work here :

2 Likes

Hey! I’m not in the UK but would you be down to work together virtually? I am a very serious artist and am definitely having some writers block and looking for a new producer.
Reach out to me via email if you’d be up for it.
Tyleryade@gmail.com