community.pirate.com

Band members London

Hey lovely people!

I am a 28 years old female south east London based singer/songwriter looking to get a band together! I have always wanted to and it’s TIME!

Unfortunately I can not play any instruments and I love collaborations in general so I am looking for you who plays keys, guitar and drums, all kind of instruments welcome really but my goal is to create some soulful tunes together, other singers and songwriters also more then welcome!

I want to build something from scratch and mix pop/indie pop and soul is something I am currently having in mind. I get inspired by artists like Frank Ocean, SZA, Mahalia, Lauryn Hill and Bishop Briggs. Big names right?

Anyway no pressure I just want to have fun and hopefully in a soon future we’d be able to play in different open mics around London.

If we get on and if we get to have a lil jam session etc we can get it going real fast as due to my course I have free studio time for both rehearsal studios and recording studios, I am also involved with a lovely producer who can help out with tracks and the more technical part but I want to get involved with others likeminded who wanna play, try some new things and get a band going ASAP.
Big or small I don’t mind, if your one guitarist and your keen, I am down for a duo, but the more the merrier.

If this sounds interesting please give me a shout! I’d love to hear from you, WhatsApp might be easier so here we go:

Don’t be shy,
Let’s go!! x

/Savannah

Hi
Just seen this. This is exactly what I’m looking for and yessss I love those names!!