community.pirate.com

CALL to DJs, Music Producers and Events Organizers

Hello , My name is Robert , and Interested :slight_smile::v:t2:

Hi Robert. Fantastic. See all of you on Thursday 27th 21.00h. in Zoom
have a good day
Ramon

Im a young dj looking to make a living out of DJING at clubs , GIGS and whatever i can get my hands onto so yea 100% interested… do you have to be from a certain location or is it all over

I am an up and coming DJ and I have just started producing music also I would be interested in that I would love to grow with a group.

1 Like

Hello! I am Asia :slight_smile: I am an independent music producer and vocalist.

Good ideas! I am interested in joining you all in person from February as I am currently abroad. Coming back at the beginning of next month. If remotely I can definitely join you on 27th! Excited to meet you all! :slight_smile:

I prefer the physically meeting let’s say we could meet Friday evening in pirate studio at Greenwich?

Hi Ramon I’m a Dj Music Producer & Sound Engineer I’m interested and would like to network with you for future events I’m currently in dublin for your consideration I attached below a link of my music catalog I looked forward to hearing from you soon Bless Up Thanks
Regards
DjVianneyDjVianney on souncloud

Hi everybody
Let´s have this first meeting this 27th at 21.00 by zoom… to see where it goes.
I also like personal meetings so after this first online meeting to break the ice, if want we can arrange the next one in February.
Please try to be flexible and patient, we will find a way to connect, we will get there.
Kind regards
Ramon

2 Likes

I am interested and could get to the location if needed

Hi, you are welcome tomorrow 27th for our first online meeting at 21.00h
the zoom link is a few post up…
please join us.
Kind regards
Ramon

Hi everybody
This is just a reminder that tomorrow we have our first online break ice meeting by zoom.

Please join us just to tell hello and present yourself.
It will not take more than 30 min.

The Zoom link is some posts up.

See you all tomorrow
Ramon

Hii guys I would like to join you too​:heartpulse::sunglasses:

Interested in this

Hi everybody…
The online zoom meeting will start in 3 min.
See you soon.
Ramon

Hi Ramone,

I am trying to log in to zoom but it says the meeting is set for 24/01/2022 ?

1 Like

I’m very interested and happy to join like minded people (soon friends)!

Hey, how did the meeting go? I’ve just come across this forum, and of course interested in what @RamoneLondonDj is trying build here. Would be great know what was discussed, your next steps, and how I can get involved :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m a DJ :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everybody,
This is the resume of our first meeting yesterday Thursday.
For some reason not too many people came however, we are happy to continue with this new movement of networking and collaborations.
We presented ourselves a little bit, we explained what we are doing and what we would like to do in the future, now we have a better clear idea of what we would like to get.
We agreed to have more meetings in person somewhere in London, we agreed to have one in 3 weeks time after a colleague comes back to London however, to keep this energetic vibes we are happy to meet earlier than 3 weeks time in London.
We could meet next Friday at 5.00 or 6.00 somewhere in London, just to socialize and make a network between us, just for a coffee or a drink, we can say around 1 h. just to set up a networking group for future collaborations between us.
So if you are happy we can meet next Friday for a cuppa at 5.00 pm. or 6.00 pm
Any quiet place suggestion is always welcome due that we are going to talk.
Forward to listening confirmation and suggestions from of you.
@SOROARA @telei @AG23939930 @SJ24943799 @CL98309160 @RA19931338 @DjVianney @SJ54642671 @AP30823149 @TJ26694353
Kind regards
Ramon

1 Like

Hi everybody,
This is the resume of our first meeting yesterday Thursday.
For some reason not too many people came however, we are happy to continue with this new movement of networking and collaborations.
We presented ourselves a little bit, we explained what we are doing and what we would like to do in the future, now we have a better clear idea of what we would like to get.
We agreed to have more meetings in person somewhere in London, we agreed to have one in 3 weeks time after a colleague comes back to London however, to keep this energetic vibes we are happy to meet earlier than 3 weeks time in London.
We could meet next Friday at 5.00 or 6.00 somewhere in London, just to socialize and make a network between us, just for a coffee or a drink, we can say around 1 h. just to set up a networking group for future collaborations between us.
So if you are happy we can meet next Friday for a cuppa at 5.00 pm. or 6.00 pm
Any quiet place suggestion is always welcome due that we are going to talk.
Forward to listening confirmation and suggestions from of you.
@Deejaylilboy @DC56714038 @Goldmaster @Luca @DjitalMixX @ES53462451 @Romey_uk @RM49562369 @SweetCherryx3 @DS70044482
Kind regards
Ramon

1 Like