community.pirate.com

CALL to DJs, Music Producers and Events Organizers

Hi everybody
This Call is to contact and make network with DJs, Music Producers and Events Organizers.
My vision is to create and collaborate between us to make a group willing to organize events and to play as a DJ.
So if you are a Music Producer - DJ, or if you would like to organize events, or if you would like to get involved in Music events, then this network is for you.
We could start having a friendly meeting anywhere just to know each other and our objectives.
If you are interested in this new movement, just text me to let me know.
After that, we will set up a friendly meeting somewhere.

I wish you all a fantastic weekend.

Kind regards
Ramon

14 Likes

I like this. Maybe mind meld to create a group or collective. I’m a beginning producer looking to write for or materialize talent that wants to do music.

1 Like

Sounds good. Look forward to meets…

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

Super interested !!!

1 Like

Ok Fantastic, this is what we need… Enthusiasm and good vibes.
Ok, let’s prepare our cards, organize a friendly meeting and know each other to connect. For this first meeting, we don´t need to spend too much time, I think 1/2h. or 1h. having a cuppa should be enough.
Let´s do it.
Are you available for a meeting tomorrow Sunday 23th?
If yes, what time is better for you, morning or afternoon?
Or do you prefer to meet during the week?
Let’s see what best suits you…
Ramon

Is this only for London folk? Hailing from NYC

1 Like

I am available on weekdays

1 Like

Ok, let´s try during the week them.
It is going not to be ease but… Lets’ try it…
Please, write here which day and time is good you all and then we will try to find a good timing for all.
We all need to be flexible on that. If it is necessary to make more meetings, we will do it. Be patience, we will get there.

Initially, the idea is to connect with local people to develop future connections and collaborations to make events happen here in London.

Interested

Hi everybody. I have some questions here:

1 - How this Thursday 27th or Friday 28th after 2.00pm or evening works for you?
2 - Is Seven Sisters location good for you?
3 - Do you prefer physically or online meeting?

Waiting for your points of view.
Ramon

1 Like

This sounds good to me. I am very much interested. I am a music producer but I stay in Glasgow. How can it here?

I can do remotely (zoom) in the evening.

Hi everyone.
Due that some people are not living in London…
I think we can do our first meeting online by Zoom just to tell hello each other and to present ourselves. It shouldn’t take more than 1/2h.
Then after this first step we will go from there somewhere.

Is ok for all of you this Thursday 27th at 21.00h?

Waiting for your confirmation… please

1 Like

that’s fine

This also looks good, only a train ride away from london.

Yessssss, I’m so down for this

Hi everybody. Lets do it
See you all this Thursday 27th at 21.00h
Please click the Zoom link below
If somebody cannot do it, don´t worries, we will try to arrange more in the future
This is just the first one.

1 Like