community.pirate.com

**CHALLENGE CLOSED** 45 Minute Mix Challenge - DJs - Win £500 Studio Credit

You got a track ID for 17 mins mate?

Yeah man! It’s Elbows in the Dojo - Hubie Davison :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sweet cheers man!

1 Like

If you hear it in a future set, I didn’t get from here :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

Play away my friend!!

1 Like

Cant wait to hear what you lot all come up with! Such a great spin on a classic Pirate challenge - im collating all entries and im sure i’ll have tonnes to sink my teeth into and tear my living room up to this weekend, and the next, and the next …

3 Likes

Are you able to resubmit? I’m concerned that there’s even the tiniest tiniest bit of vocals in my mix ha

3 Likes

Yep that’s no problem!

Mix recorded, just need to have a final listen through for vocals… 99.99% sure its clean but need to check again!!!

3 Likes

Just recorded my mix, was listening back to it and heard there was one little vocal in it. Time to resource and record.

2 Likes

ok here you go guys -

Think there is about 45/46 tunes in there, bit of a triple deck DNB journey, pretty lively in the middle - hope you enjoy, will put a track list up on the Soundcloud page at some point over the next few days :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Decent mate!!

1 Like

Thanks for the continued support mate

1 Like

This has given me just the boost I needed to get through my afternoon. Ooft.

1 Like

haha - yeah the middle even i thought myself was pretty furious - as aways thanks for checking

2 Likes

Vibes. I’m feeling this.

What is the track at 16:02 please?

1 Like

Hey!
They are two tracks not sure which one you want.

First one: Jakob Seidensticker, Boronas - Too Late (Melodie Remix)

Second one: Cristi cons - get together ( Viad Cala Dub)

Cheers :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Hi guys!

Please see my submission for the challenge. I’m 99% sure it’s clean of vocals. I redid it about 10 times ha.

Instagram: @thesophiesmalls

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks x

7 Likes

Yep. well up for this!

1 Like

Look forward to hearing what you come up with @Binx!