community.pirate.com

**CHALLENGE CLOSED** 45 Minute Mix Challenge - DJs - Win £500 Studio Credit

Hi,

Uploaded a soulful house / house / disco 45mins mix, couple of old classics in there.

Cheers
Paul

3 Likes

I’m putting out my mix here too in case if haven’t got it yet thanks! :hammer_and_pick:

2 Likes

Interesting challenge to be totally vocal free, will need a bit of work to dig out some cheeky little dubs, and plenty of loops!

Could you mix songs in/out before vocals hit say. @Dan_Pirate

1 Like

Howdy folks! First time entering ANY form of competition but Lockdown needs must! Missing my local studio, can’t wait to get back. 45 minutes WITHOUT vocals was tricky, so I hope the very small vocal loop on one of the tracks will be permitted. Hope you enjoy - https://www.mixcloud.com/Wave-4RM/pirate-studios-community-minimix/ via my Mixcloud channel and now on Soundcloud for the competition :slight_smile:

1 Like

:pirate_flag: Here we are, my submission; some instrumental deep house to get lost in. :crystal_ball::woman_in_lotus_position: Big up Pirate for the opportunity and enjoy the weekend people!

Tunes from: Bonobo, Yotto, Oliver Schories, Kölsch. :raised_hands:

Cheers,

Camberwell Jack

Yep that’s fine!

Anyway to check a couple tracks with you? I’m listening and wondering if they are vocal samples or synths :joy:

45 minute driving techno mix

1 Like

Love this! Track id for 8mins?

1 Like

Loooove this. brings me back to summer evenings

That’s great! Glad you liked it. I’ve got loads of mixes on mixcloud as well, if you search ‘Camberwell Jack’ on Mixcloud you can check them out. Cheers.

Hi,

I would love to hear some feedback if possible, tried mixing a few new genres.

1 Like

What’s the minimum length of the mix? Can it be for example 30 min?

I think it could be any length, just not longer than 45 minutes. But I’m not sure

Hey! @KnockDownGinger is right, any length is fine - just don’t exceed 45mins! Looking forward to hearing your entry :slight_smile:

Enjoy :wink:

Thank you! It’s Ten Hours (ANOTR Remix) - James Saunders :slight_smile:

My entry

My entry

1 Like