community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

- COMPETITION -

We teamed with iconic audio interface brand Focusrite to offer 1 x winner £500 studio credit and a Focusrite Scarlett bundle (worth up to £500).

Plus 2 x runners up will receive £250 credit and 30% off Focusrite’s e-store, as well as a set of FAST plug-ins!

All you need to do? Submit below the best track you’ve released recently.

You can add a description, or just leave it as is. We’re looking for complete tracks of any genre - if you’re new to production don’t worry! We’re here for raw talent rather than polish.

You have until 19th April, 23:59 to submit, and the winner will be announced the week after!

Good luck everyone!

Full T&Cs can be found here.

Note: this competition is open to UK, US and DE entrants

Click here if you would like Focusrite news, tips, guides and offers delivered straight to your inbox.

21 Likes

Hey, I think my best track I’ve released this year is definitely “Camping” due to how unique it is and it being the introduction to my new sound too!

6 Likes

This is my favourite of what I released last year. This EP was my first ever release and I’m pleased to share it with everyone. If you like it, drop me a follow to keep updated on my new EP coming out this year.

5 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to Community @AR32054978 and @afroditetoolively - and thanks for submitting your tracks!

Be sure to take a look around while you’re here - we have multiple challenges and competitions posted every week to keep you creatively busy, plus a #feedback-room for you to gain feedback and advice on Work In Progress tracks!

You can find all our latest opportunities over on #artist-opportunities

Any questions/comments feel free to drop me a DM!

4 Likes

This was the 1st song we recorded on the EP using the Pirate facilities in Norwich. It was finished at home due to the lockdown beginning of the year.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My First Official! Not Mixed or Mastered! RAW Edit!
Wanted Something for People to play!
Personally love it due to the raw feeling you get from not having it mixed an mastered
plus went well with my names RAWZ
so i kept the raw version an used it!
one of thing!!!

2 Likes

This is “Track 1” taken from my “GLITCH FLIPZ EP” Featuring Manga Saint Hilaire & Izzie Gibbs.

3 Likes

Ruined Your Angel Eyes

This is the best song Ive released, it’s not anywhere quite what Im going for but it’s a start, I know I can do better and am excited to do so, with the help of pirate studios and maybe focusrite :grimacing::heart:

2 Likes

I reckon this is my best work so far this year, I started learning to use automation and got a really nice blend of drums and electronic hi hats. It’s a kinda progressive guitar instrumental.

3 Likes

Definitely one of the best tracks I’ve released…

2 Likes

hey guys blessings always. i release Equality on 7th March of this month after coming in second towards a london timeless challenge based about life struggles ups an downs… please listen to the words in the song an understand it. blessup always thanks for this opportunity. Equality is being distributed via UNITEDMASTERS making the airwaves on many platforms.

2 Likes

Recorded & Mixed this record at Pirate Studios.
First single off my second album coming early fall.

4 Likes

My first track ‘Eternity’ released on Technologic Recordings 25th feb 2021 :innocent:

3 Likes

Hi! This is my latest single ‘Playing With Fire’ :fire:

1 Like

Hey all - what a response so far!

Another welcome to all of our new Community users - it’s so good to have you here!

As mentioned in the above reply from me, be sure to take a look around while you’re here - we have multiple challenges and competitions posted every week to keep you creatively busy, plus a #feedback-room for you to gain feedback and advice on Work In Progress tracks!

You can find all our latest opportunities over on #artist-opportunities

Looking for new artist to collab with? Take a look at our Artist Directory to find your new colalborator! Reach out and get creating. We also have #pirate category if you need a bit more help with your studio session/booking/how to use Pirate

Any questions/comments feel free to drop me a DM!

Hey Cal, wondered if I could submit a track that I am going to release this year?

1 Like

Hey Imi - think that should be ok! If you feel it’s your best and you’re excited about it feel free to submit it (we won’t really be looking at release dates etc)

Can’t wait to listen!

1 Like

What’s up people’s. South Wests very own Grime Kid, vipzz here. I’ve decided to upload my latest project released on platforms produced by Abeltheplug. High energies as usual with flare and opinionated entendres about current climates as this project was written and completed just before and during the UK’s first lockdown.

I’ve attached my favourite track personally

and the most popular track streamed by fans.

Hope you enjoy people and always appreciate feedback and comments from other artists :+1:t6:

2 Likes

Hey peeps, I just dropped my first single this week! It’s a psychedelic pop tune inspired by the sounds of Tame Impala & I hope you’s enjoy! I produced it myself at home and i’m delighted with how it turned out :slight_smile: Here’s a YouTube and Spotify link! Artwork and visuals were done by myself too :slight_smile:

5 Likes