community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

My most recent and favourite release The Tribe. Driving rolling techno. This one done pretty well on release so I hope you like it to.

This is my favourite track we released a while back, was our first single and most popular one too.

Hi, most recent release, rework of an old ambient track called Let Me Sign.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m Carly X and this is my first and only song out, haha! It’s called It’s On which is halloween oriented, and it discusses how Im going to keep working on music no matter what. I’m only submitting this for the fun of it, much love!

I think this is my best song as of recently, the vocal production is kinda messy but i still love the overall song (especially the instrumental) and the message behind it

https://open.spotify.com/track/3BsohksPsNNoiZ4xCFYu35?si=gRrHHv2QRae9Y9mW25HpEw

Here you go. Hope you enjoy!

This is my most recent one, its five month old. Six piece band, six vocals too. So much creativity on this forum - love it!

This is a track I put together a couple months ago that doesn’t really fit a specific genre. I used the PO-32 for analog drums and the rest is digital. More like this coming.

Here is my instrumental original track, Take Us Away:

1 Like

Allowance x Adedasavior

Hi,

This is the very first track that I put out. Enjoy :sparkles:

I’m new here.
Does the submission need to be an original song or can it be a ‘cover’ ?

thanks,
–ken

Hey y’all! here is my new track released a couple of weeks ago, I hope you like it.

Posting my first single release for my 80s project Diamond Field – ‘Neon Summer’ – from a few years back. Recorded using a Focusrite Forte interface.

Since then I’ve released a bunch of singles (and official remixes for other artists). Currently I’m mixing down 11 new tracks for the debut Diamond Field album due this summer.

Looking to put together a live version of Diamond Field at some point for when things open up to live music again. Will need a rehersal space for that;)

Thanks for listening!

This is the first track where I tried to tell a story through the music.The artwork and name go along with it.

Hi,
Slipping my name in this :tophat:. I make monochromatic electro in my home studio.

Hey guys! This is my first track that I’ve released. It’s pretty raw, not professionally mixed and mastered but i did the work completely by myself and well- it’s about the paradox of getting high just for the low, hanging around with your friends and having a great time.
A deep and dark voice that’s what people would say makes it outstanding.
Hope you like it, kind regards and a big rock n roll to you :metal:t4:

My submission: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED, hope you enjoy. It’s a Weather Report, Chick Corea influenced jazz fusion piece. - https://soundcloud.com/kam-falk/harmful-if-swallowed-1

Here’s my favorite recent song. Started writing this right before the pandemic but it seems right at home during this time of isolation.