community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

did this a long time ago and lost the project file

Sonja & Willi, viel Spaß beim Hören.
www.sunny-duo.de, www.tonstudio-musicland.de

Hello Pirate friends! My latest singing/lyrics is here, “A working class hero is something to be” #MindDetox #27Club #ArtPunk based in Leeds, UK.

“Wild Girl” from my upcoming EP, Bad News.

And indie/emo project I’m a part of. This is our debut single and we’re in the process of writing an ep.

Listen to Chrysalis by Palma Flores on SoundCloud

1 Like

Song by my band ‘Pässion’ about facing your fears, feeling your feelings, and having the courage to talk to people about your problems

It’s called ‘Rise Up’

Thanks

Masten :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m normally so far behind recording the songs I write. But this latest one was I think from 2017 but I recorded it like 2 weeks ago.

Paintings

‘Cold and Misty Hours’ is a song I wrote and produced in lockdown for my album ‘Poor Man’s Troubadour’.

Chill jazzy hiphop track off of my first hiphop EP, reflecting on the harsh side of alcohol abuse with raw lyrics. Written by Kasumu, produced by Waypoint.

Hey! Released an EP back in April 2020 under the moniker Splintered, it’s now slowly becoming a band after doing it all solo:

Current release - hoping to get back to recording asap!

Hey!

Here’s my latest release!

My latest tune. A wave / garage inspired number. I don’t really know what genre my music falls under anymore tbh. Anyway, thanks for listening :slight_smile:

Oi Pirates!

This tricky little one is my current favourite, a bit lost in the moment, yet startling… and smooth. So check it out!

By the way this track appears on my “Strawbeck - Increase The Disease EP”

hi i’m totally new to this recording lark and am learning the ropes. Here’s a song I wrote about being a woman without children after realising there don’t seem to be any songs about this issue. I’ve been playing it to friends and it seems like it really strikes a chord with a lot of them, some of them crying when they hear it… the recording and guitar leaves a lot of work to be done, but i think that the recording captures the power of the song

First Song of my upcoming Solo CD.