community.pirate.com

Conditions of room

Hi everyone.

I’m looking to book a dj room at the Bristol studios. Long story short had a nightmare last visit due to equipment condition. Want to find out is there any way of finding out what room I should book as I have a 2 hour round trip to the studios and dont want another wasted trip. Or is it just pot luck.

Cheers

Thanks

Hey @PidGeeDnB, really sorry to hear that mate - what was the issue in your room? Generally, people are great at letting us know if there are problems during their session so that our technician can attend and fix the issue or if it’s really bad we take the room offline so it can’t be booked. We do however have the odd situation in which a customer may not report an issue or may not be aware of an issue, thereby affecting the session of the next customer, but we will always do our best to troubleshoot or move you to another room if possible. If it’s a two-hour round trip, feel free to reach out to me directly before booking - laurence@pirate.com and I can let you know the status of our rooms, or feel free to reach out to us on live chat. By way of further apology, please use my discount code - LAURENCE10 - towards your next booking.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply :+1:.

I’m sure it was just a one off as never had a problem in the past. Iv just booked a room for next week fingers crossed everything is working as should.

1 Like