community.pirate.com

Creating a dream team

Hey all!

I keep thinking how incredible it would be to create a small group of diversely talented people to inspire and support one another with the goal that we would all use our unique skills to help each other bring our artistic visions to life.

I’m an artist, like many of you, and I’m on this journey alone. Currently working on my first EP and in need of help to bring my vision to life, I thought why not put it out there to others who are feeling the same.

Let’s connect and help each other create the dream and provide the inspiration and support you often don’t have as a solo artist.

I have a private link to my current project if you’re interested in potentially being a part of it (looking for guitarist and/or producers or anything else interesting you feel you might be able to bring. And, my vision is Americana style old school country with an ethereal western vibe).

I’m open to helping with your vision too! I’m a songwriter, lyricist, and vocalist and down to contribute in anyway I can if I’m really into the project!

If creating a supportive dream team of dope musical people is of interest to you then definitely connect with me- here or on instagram @brendanettie

6 Likes

What location are you based?

Hey! I’m based in London! and up for remote collaboration as well

Hey! I’m so here for this and like you am pretty much on my own with my project so would love to have to someone to collaborate and get inspired with.

Absolutely love you genre too, I’m really into the space cowboy type stuff, I play guitar and sing and just getting into production so I’m sure we can help each other out.

Hope you’re good and speak soon,
Lula

1 Like

Hey! Yay I would love to connect and hear about your project! And yes the ‘space cowboy’ is so on point, I love that you get it :slight_smile: Are you on instagram? x

Hi, how do you plan on doing the remote collab? I’m a percussionist in Los Angeles, and would love to contribute!

1 Like

Sounds like a vibe!
I’m hella down to collab with other creatives

1 Like

Hey, I’ve been collaborating remotely for a while now through video chats and sending files and what not, it works quite well! Nothing like in person but I’ve learned you can get anything done no matter where you are in the world which is quite exciting x

Awesome! So glad people are feeling this! What project are you working on right now?

I’m thinking, anyone that’s interested, how about we say what we’re working on and what we need help with to complete and then what we can offer in return!? Then we can start connecting and making it happen x

1 Like

PM me a link and I’ll record a drum track on top of you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi just checked your profile and liked it that you are looking forward to forming a team. I am a music producer, a bass player, keyboard player and a Singer. I would like to be part of something serious and creative. I love in Glasgow.

Ezra

1 Like

Let me know when you want to do a session. you can email me at Jamaarmg@gmail.com to better find out my availability.

2 Likes

We could write a song together and record it with input from all interested song writers, instrumentalists, producers and engineers.

1 Like

I LOVE this idea!! Such an amazing way to see how we vibe and create together!

I’m definitely down!