community.pirate.com

DnB Mix / Looking for DnB DJs in Brighton

Hey guys, I’ve been mixing Drum and Bass and Jungle tracks for around a year now and am hoping to expand my horizons and get more involved with the DnB community - particularly finding new DJs to go B2B with at pirate studios and support each other in networking to find new opportunities to play at house parties, clubs, events, etc.

I’ve recently posted my 2nd mix (linked below) so any feedback/constructive criticism and any support (liking, sharing, reposting, etc) would be massively appreciated.

If you are interested in collaborating, I mainly attend Brighton & Hove studios during term times and East London studios during half-terms and holidays. Give me a message on here or on Instagram @madebyminas if interested.

Soundcloud --> Mina Mix 002

Hey, welcome to the community! I actually saw your post on Reddit too and was going to suggest you come on over :eyes: Which East London studio is your fave?

Hey Amber thanks for reaching out. My primary studio is Brighton and Hove as I attend university there but when I’m in London my go to is Dalston (although Hackney and Greenwich are easily accessible too)

1 Like