community.pirate.com

Embark with DJs Inbox - Grassroots DJ promotion

This programme is aimed at grass root DJ’s that are seeking to get exposure and play on some of the best radio stations in the UK and who may be struggling to get proper recognition and airtime. We aim to help promote you as a DJ through our “Embark with DJs Inbox” programme which will not only give you a featured article on our website, but we will also assist you through the process of compiling exclusive mixes to be aired on three of our partnered radio stations. We will help, if you need, in respect of the planning and compilation of the mixes, assist you in promoting your up coming events, and providing you with your opportunity to shine. Through this programme you will get the opportunity to meet some of the industries most recognized artists, producers, and DJ’s.

If you think you have what it takes why not fill out the application form and Embark on your journey.

I’m interested can you please message me more info?

Hi leanne.

Thanks for getting in touch. The embark programme is a venture by djsinbox to find up and coming, grassroots djs and to help give them a chance to play across 3 radio stations.

Its for electronic music djs and mostly deep, progressive, melodic house and maybe techno but depends on versatility. The 3 mixes are 1 x warm up mix, 1 x peak time mix and 1 x creative mix and you play across 3 radio stations including aatm radio, saturo sounds and di.fm.

Send me a SC or mixcloud link so I can have a listen. The application for the programme is on the website. Follow the link in the info above.

Thanks

Eddie

Reach out via Facebook if you want…