community.pirate.com

Feedback House

Hey here’s a house track of mine. Just wondered how it sounds.

Love the intro and when the bass kicks in is tops!. Want to hear it on at least a 10K sound system now!..having the first two breaks close together at the start is a clever idea and sets up the track nicely.

Solid rhythm construction (can’t beat electro toms on a bit of house) and the low end locks together nicely. You could maybe add a little 5k & 8k on the snare/claps to make them a little snappier other then that I really like the balance on the rhythm section.

One drawback for me is the repeating of the main vocal sample, It kinda outstays it’s welcome for me. If you could maybe find another couple of vocal sample in the same vein or figure out a way to cut your current one so it feels different and then mix and match I think it might benefit the track.

I would definitely experiment with at least dropping the main vocal sample in the main pressure drop and see how it builds without it but hey maybe that’s just a taste thing

This track will definitely have people dancing. Solid work!

This is great, love that jungley vibe and that rolling bass is really nice, like was said above it’s got something a little nostalgic about it.