community.pirate.com

Get Booked With gigmit

New on the PIRATE.COM blog:

Just my opinion for what it’s worth, so take with a pinch of salt - Gigmit is a borderline scam. I signed up for free, but can’t apply for any gigs without paying for premium.

When I signed up last year (it may have changed since then, haven’t checked) it was advertised that premium members access more gigs, jump the queue etc. which I have no problem with, but I was not able to apply for a single one without being faced with the dreaded subscription screen.

Also, if you unsubscribe from their emails and delete your account I guess that doesn’t matter to them? They keep sending new “new gigs for you” emails no matter how many times I unsubscribe, had to block them to keep my inbox empty.

Hi!!!
Dear,
So thank you about the message is very support my career from to you institution business industry
And now I like start live from the staff because from the courses programmed is to UCAS music festival performance training so must coach the staff interest for music festival but next year for Wimbledon park food festival so I am free start now but my finance from universal credit that is to more difficulty looking the creditor for help
Sincerity like meet you
My sincerity collaboration artistic