community.pirate.com

Help on Artwork for single

Hi there everyone, singer songwriter/producer here ready to drop his first single I was wondering who I can contact to help get some artwork for my first single.

Hello there,

My name is Alex, and I’m starting out as a Freelance Illustrator, but have gained much varied experience over the last decade working on commissions for different friends and clients.

I am a drummer, and occasionally practise at Pirate Studios in Cardiff, where I am based. I get updates from the community board and have just come across your post ‘Help on Artwork for single’. I have worked with musicians before (through both jamming and performing, to producing artwork and branding), and have just recently designed a couple of e.p covers for a friend’s band. I’d like to do a little more of this kind of work, as it will enhance my portfolio.

If you are interested in maybe working with me, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to provide you with some examples of my previous work. You can get in touch with me via email: myco.illustration@gmail.com, or message me back on here I guess (this is the first time I’ve used this platform)?

Best of luck anyways! :wink:

Kind regards,

Alex Waeland