community.pirate.com

House DJs in Birmingham

Hi, I’ve been mixing various sub-genres in house like minimal/deep tech, and tech house for over a year now and I think it’s time for me to start expanding out and using them outside my house. I’m looking for DJs around Birmingham that play this style of music to B2B with at pirate studios and help each others careers grow.

3 Likes

Welcome to Community @George_Birt! Would love to hear some of your stuff if you have anything to share here? Happy to help you out the word out for DJs to collab with.

1 Like

I visit pirate Birmingham frequently and am always up for working with new people who are serious, if you would like to meet up (post pandemic of course lol) if have a stack of mixes on mixcloud… do you have any link?

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve got a couple mixes on soundcloud and just posted a new one. If you know of anyone who plays i a similar style and genre let me know thanks.

Yeah I’ve also just brought out a new mix if you’d like to listen. Have you got a link to your mixes?

Sorry George For some reason it’s not letting me post a link??? If you go to www.mixcloud.com and just search for uberkoolsound you should find it. Cheers

I’m down :slight_smile:

1 Like