community.pirate.com

Introducing MC/Singer - Looking to collab (all styles HMU!)

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself more generally, I’m Brighty, lead singer/MC for a blues / funk / rock / hip hop crossover outfit called Slow Mojo. Very keen to collab on some new projects. I have a fairly eclectic style, like singing all sorts of genres and I like to think I have a big stage presence :laughing:, bluesy/rock n roll kind of singing voice and a fairly loud UK hip hop rap style. Just love making new music, I can sing or rap over any tempo, any genre.

Here’s our band’s soundcloud with our latest tracks - https://soundcloud.com/slowmojoband
This is our latest, Bounce, it’s a bit RATM, hope you enjoy

Slow Mojo · Bounce
`
3 Likes

Hey @Brighty, welcome to the community, which Pirate location do you use? :slight_smile:

I can imagine this going off live, great energy! I’d love to hear your take on our MC/Vocalist challenge. WIZE has provided a choice of two beats for you to do anything you like with. Plus, you can win £250 credit and a Pioneer DDJ.

1 Like

Thanks Eva! I’ve been scribbling lyrics for the vocalist challenge all day long, look forward to sharing my thoughts!

I’m based in East London, the rest of my band are dotted about the city. The band has been rehearsing at London Earlsfield for about 3 years now and we love it there, but with your new studios in Hackney Wick and Dalston these are very nice and convenient for a coupe of our members so we’re splitting our times between all three :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wicked, which beat did you go for?

Love that your band’s bouncing around all the London locations, there’ll soon be enough of them for you to go to a different one each day of the week :laughing:

1 Like

Working on Dark Arts at the mo, I may switch i’ve not decided yet :laughing:

2 Likes

Interested to hear what you do with it @Brighty!

2 Likes