community.pirate.com

Kickstarter Producer Mixtape - A.F.I.L.A.W (Alls Fair in Love and War)

Mission: Our goal, is to capture the very the essence of the Youth of the Future. Whilst showcasing the deep-rooted Identity and Culture, that the West Midlands has to offer.

I’ll be creating an album, That could possibly be split into 2 albums ( Creating a Part A + B). Styles will be RnB, Trap, Grime, Neo-Soul, Hip-Hop and much more tailored to your styles. I have chosen to do this as I’ve always loved finding and showcasing the great talent that the everyday person wouldn’t stumble across.
We would love it if we could reach a 35% goal within 72 hours after the campaign launches. So, if you like what I’m doing and can help out in any way I’d love the help…

You can get a sneak preview of it here.

2 Likes

Hey,

What a great initiative! Really hope this get’s lifted off the ground - seems like an exciting and thoughtful project. Can’t wait to hear what the East Midlands has to offer!

Be sure to share progress here including tracks and footage - we’d love to see it!

What inspired this project? And what’s the plan for the future?

1 Like

Sounds awesome! I like the idea, wish you the best in finishing it achieving it! Just a note, the link doesn’t seem to work for me, it say it cannot load the page, not sure if Kickstarter is down or not :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you bro, I’ve always had this project in the back of my mind, but could never find the time to orchestrate a project like this. So with the whole corona sesh going on, I thought id make light of this disaster and get to work on it and see how far I can get with it. Also, I see so many talented artists out there that struggle to get that push In the right direction so I wanted to highlight them.

I wanna make this project pop

Thank you bro, And yeah I think it was down earlier today