community.pirate.com

Looking for some feedback/constructive criticism for this bootleg before I send it off to DJs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KPV70U3MNnSnTmnvv8jX2o9AuXCogunr/view?usp=sharing any help would be much appreciated
cheers
(also I’m not sure whether that link will work on here or not)

Hey Fin, the link works well! I’m not the best technical critic but I enjoyed it. I thought it was punchy from the first few seconds and I really like that you kept the horns. Hopefully, someone else with more experience will jump in!

1 Like

sounding really sick. would love a copy wen you’ve fully completed it.

I would say maybe try to build a little more tension before the drop maybe? could potentially have a longer riser maybe, doesn’t have to be anything big maybe just a subtle white noice riser building it up a little more.

I love when you drop out the beat around 1:40 for 4 bars. jumping back so quickly caught me off guard (in a good way)

if you ever want to send this and anything else over feel free too!

djcalmstiege@gmail.com

2 Likes

just got your email thanks. what’s your alias.
i recommend putting your alias as well as the name of the track on wav files so people actually remember whos track it is when they use it.

the amount of times i’ve downloaded tracks and then used it a couple months later and couldn’t credit, you wouldnt believe!

honestly mate I’ve been producing for well over a year now and never came up with one ahahah

thanks for the feedback tho man, thought i already replied but adding a bit more tension deffo made it sound a lot better as a dnb track

im glad to hear :smile: ecited to give it a spin soon

1 Like