community.pirate.com

Love Letter to the Pirate Community

Hey guys.

Before pirate I always recorded in my home studio because big studios are just too expensive and I didn’t have a big artist at the time which studio I could go too.
Pirate is the perfect combo of prices that are fair AF, great recording rooms with good equipment and a excellent place to get creative and collaborate with people.
It really makes a difference to work in a clean environment than in your home studio where you have to live too. Also you can be much louder.

But what makes Pirate even what it is, is the great community behind it (including the owners and staff)
I have never met anyone in person or online that was toxic or aggressive. When I met people outside of the studio we were always talking about music and supporting each other and I have never felt as comfortable as here.

I hope the community stays at it is.

Love you guys :smiley:
Greetings from Germany

8 Likes

Welcome to Community @dastraa! Thanks for such a great first post - you’ve made my day.

Hoping you’ll find our online Community to be just as welcoming. Which studio do you use in Germany?

@dastraa Hello and welcome! hope you’re having a fantastic week so far. Thanks so much for your amazing feedback! If you send over your email on PM I can drop you a little thank you into your Pirate account! :wink:

Feel free to share what you’ve been working on in our #feedback-room, and if you need an amazing artist/pirate to collaborate with, head over to #collaborate!

2 Likes

Hamburg Bahrenfeld :smile:

1 Like