community.pirate.com

Manchester studios issue

Anyone had bad experience with booking DJ studio in Manchester? They have two locations only and always busy. Booked the one at Salford before and was recording and then I was surprised by equipment faulty.

Last night booked at Cheetham hill location and even worst equipment was really bad with EQ and sound color fx was playing around and messed my whole set which I had to delete. Thankfully had it all video recorded on my phone.

Tried to contact with live chat but with no success. Feel like as long as you pay the money no one cares after that.

Don’t think would book pirate studio ever again even though I have recommended to a lot of my mates before.

Hey DJMOTA

Thanks for reaching out - im really sorry to hear of the issues you faced at our Manchester site - our team are available 27/7 to assist any customer issues, so im disappointed you were unable to get the support you needed, this will be looked into, and the issues with the site will be discussed with the site management team, in full.

Id love to chat through more, if you are available to, and wondered if you can share with me the pics/videos of the issues you faced - emailing for my attention to support@pirate.com .
I cant do anything about what happened in your last sessions, but i can provide feedback on the issues to prevent them happening again - i want you to feel able to use without issue, and put this right for you

Kind regards
Ste Elliott