community.pirate.com

Metalheads

Hey guys, i’ve been using Manchester Pirate studios for a while now, are there any metalheads around on this forum?

5 Likes

Welcome to Community @PastorOfMuppets666!

There’s definitely some metalhead Pirates about - I’ve heard them in the hallways. Not sure many have joined our Community yet but I’m sure more will join throughout the coming weeks as we start to promote this place more.

What kind of metal are you into?

3 Likes

thought this was a thread for Metalheadz - of which i certainly am one!

5 Likes

Thanks @Dan_Pirate! I mostly listen to Heavy metal, but pretty much like any metal. Thrash metal, Nu metal, Industrial metal, Death metal, love em all!

@H.D haha yes! i do love a bit of Goldie to be fair :joy:

3 Likes

Iron maiden - for whom the bell tolls
Banger

1 Like

Hey @PastorOfMuppets666 long time metal listener here! Into the classics and a bit of industrial myself, and then the more random acts like Apocalyptica. If you haven’t seen it already and need some lockdown watching, check out the Iron Maiden: Flight 666 documentary.

Have you made it to any of the big UK/European festivals in the past? Universe permitting that’s something I’m keen to check out in the future.

1 Like

Whats good people! I’ve been looking for sick guitarists to record some riffs. Im from the 2000’s metal scene mixed with a whole lotta punk. If you think it might be a good fit, hit me up and let’s write some songs!