community.pirate.com

Mixes on Mixes (DNB, Garage, Techno, Everything inbetween)

Hey guys,

My name’s Louis but I DJ under the name Citizen. I mix all kinds of dance music, if you hear it in a warehouse / basement party. I probably play it.

I started my first radio show on 1020 Radio last November and I’ve been doing the occasional guest mix for mates on other stations. I’m looking for other DJs to mix with and other opportunities to put mixes together. Obviously with COVID, i’m not talking a party, just occasional b2b’s and a good DJ experience.

I’m based on North London. I use Dalston, Tottenham, Camden and the Latimer road / Notting Hill Studio.

Pop me a message on here, IG or Soundcloud and we’ll get cracking.

I’d like people to listen to any of my mixes and let me know what you think, any feedback is appreciated.

CITIZEN · CrateDigs Guest Mix - Bostock Show - Dec 23rd 2020
CITIZEN · 1020 Radio Show - Wednesday 9th Dec 2020 10PM-11PM
2 Likes

Banging mate! reckon i could get a track list for your CrateDigs guest mix?

Hey mate - Happily! As much as I’d like to keep them a secret - See below for the tuneage:

Kilig - Ape > into
French II - Welcome To London Refix (Soundcloould free DL)
Posthuman - Depth
Vanisher - Leipzig Underground
KAAST - Lost in Paris
Asqutih - NRG Mix
D. Tiffany - Cruel Trance
Desert Sound Colony - Mystery Wrap
Interplanetary Criminal - Pain (All I want)
Johnny Reebok - Aphrodite Dub

Looking at it, it’s quite a tasty set of tunes :dizzy:

My next 1020 show is next Wednesday, tune in and let me know what you think :star_struck:

1 Like

Mint mate thanks so much! Gotta say i’ve been on a real big interplanetary criminal one for the past week or so, his tune Crazy (manchester crew) is banging. Sweet yeah man i’ll be locked in… literally