community.pirate.com

Opinion on this track

Hey,
Recently released this track, would be interesting to hear what you guys think so can improve my next release! https://soundcloud.com/nicsmusicuk/nics-camping-prod-steev

2 Likes

Really nice arrangement and great rapping, everything seems in the right place but I’m listening on cans at the moment so can’t really judge the weighting on the bass frequencies…

They may be a little squashed (some side chain compression on the bass and kick could help with this and cutting the coalescing frequencies on one of those stems will help them find their own place in the mix) but if I hear it on mains speakers that might be just where they need to be, to keep in style!

Top track mate! kept my interest throughout.

1 Like

Really loving your stuff @Nics. Have you get any upcoming releases planned? Would love to see how we might be able to help you promote.

1 Like

Hey Dan, glad you loving the music! I am planning to drop one more track before the year ends and also will be dropping around 2 instagram freestyles on my Instagram page @NicsMusicUK soon. I can keep you updated with that if you’d like?

1 Like

Hey, Appreciate the feedback highly! Will definitely try the side chain on the kicks and bass to make it more clear and sound better, thank you!

Nice! Drop me a message on here when you have a release coming out. Would love to see where we might be able to feature.