community.pirate.com

Pirate updates: Feb 2022

Hi everyone, I wanted to update you on some recent changes at Pirate :rocket:

• Studio names. These were made a bit clearer, especially for our US friends. Read more.

• DJ. Pirate Live is dead, long live CAPTURE, our beta audio recording service. You’ll find this in Bristol, Tottenham and Hackney studios for now. This means all tablets will be decommissioned and removed. Watch this space.

• Cancellations. It’s now even easier to manage your sessions. You can now cancel your booking yourself anytime before your session starts to receive a refund in credit. Conditions apply. Learn more.

• Website. We have added an average hourly price so you can see exactly what you’re getting on the product page. You’ll also see the maximum capacity for each studio in the bottom left corner.

• Monthly rentals. We’re starting to do some longer bookings in the UK and Germany. If you’re interested, email support@pirate.com. Some people are keen on sharing the space, to find someone, I’d suggest posting here.

• Sheffield After carrying out a survey of our Sheffield location, we have temporarily closed it for urgent maintenance. This means we have had to cancel any sessions taking place in the next four weeks or so. We aim to have the studios back online and available to book as soon as possible — we’ll let you know when everything is ready.

Long list. I’m going to try and write this up every month for you all, alongside regular news. Cheers.

2 Likes