community.pirate.com

Record label - we are looking for your music!

Hey there!

We are looking for new artists which are producing Bass- and Future House music. If you want to release your music on a record label, you might be right here!

Cosmo Bass Records is a record label for electronic dance music, focusing on Bass- & Future-House music. Our label is based in Germany and we are partnered with Pirate.com.

Why should you release your music with us?

• We are focusing on the music AND on the artist. It doesn’t matter if you just started producing your own music, if we like your music and we think it fits into our labels catalog, we are ready to sign your track.
  • We are helping you out with different stuff, which is important in the music industry. We are not focusing only on the signed track.
  • Mastering not required. We can take care about your master.
  • If you need something, we are always here to help you out. You can request anything which you want, and we try our best to make it possible.

We are ready to listen to your demo. To submit your demo, please fill out our demo drop form on our official website: https://cosmobassrecords.com/demo/

Got questions? Feel free to ask!

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Niclas Finder // Cosmo Bass Records

1 Like

Hi

My name is Devon Moulton aka CHOSEN MUSIC
I am from Birmingham uk I started off as a producer producing a number of genres from rap,edm,dance,rnb ect now that producing has took a step back I mc abd sing on ukg and house you can check my latest release on YouTube @CHOSEN MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT here is the link also https://youtu.be/lOFScVQeDZU

2 Likes

Hi Devon,

thank you very much for your interest on our record label!

As we already announced, we are a label which is focused on Bass- & Future-House music. If you have something like that, we would be happy to hear from you! Submit your demo on our website and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

1 Like

OOhhh- I’m loving the cover art of your past releases. I have some tunes for you for sure!
See you in the demo drop :wink:
Cheers!
-BrittanyBeers

1 Like

Hi BrittanyBeers,

thank you very much! :slight_smile:

We would be happy to hear from you!

Best Regards,

1 Like

Thank you Brittany I would be more than happy to work with you have got got anything you can show like a link or anything and I have just released a new single on my youtube channel if you want a better look at what kind of music I do https://youtu.be/mGB3KRTB4lA

Hi DM25776142,

great to hear that you have some music! Please submit your demo on our website and make sure, that we only accept unreleased music!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Hi im a uk bass producer/dj.I have just submitted a track to you👍

Hey!

Thank you very much for your demo submission! :slight_smile:

We will get back to you via email once we checked out your demo.

Best Regards,