community.pirate.com

Recording artists

I am an engineer that wants to work with artists in Pirate Studios Wembley. I am happy to work with any genre for a flat rate of £20 an hour. Contact me if interested.

2 Likes

Big man I am looking for a new engineer for my next project. are you available ASAP?

Yes, can do this week. Let me know when is best for you.

Hey bro, I’m down :innocent:

Let me know when you want to go to the studio.

Hey Slay

Whas hapnin? Would love to chat about workin 2geda at Wembly. Few tings lined up to lay down over next few months so what’s app?

TG :heart::heart:

I am good. let me know when you want to go I’m fairly flexible

Ya - can chat now you can email me your mobile? If that works?
thagoddessmedia@icloud.com

Lookin 4ward :notes::sparkles::writing_hand:t6::writing_hand:t3::writing_hand:t4::writing_hand:t5::writing_hand:t2:

HiI’m a young female vocalist wanting to get some experience and build my portfolio. Im on the look out for artists who have material that requires vocals which I would be happy to provide. My top 5 musical influences are Kehlani, Lauryn Hill, Summer Walker, Bryson Tiller & Ariana Grande.
Also looking for an engineer to help me get some demo tracks sorted out, happy to pay for studio and hourly rate (£10-£20) for any engineering support, which I think you could also help me with?

Thanks,

Darc

Hey, I am an artist, producer, engineer etc… I do want to work with you, let me know in what way.