community.pirate.com

Studio Updates and Info

New restrictions are in place across our studios, so we’ve updated our studio status page in line with new government regulations.

For full rolling updates, bookmark our status page (think of it as a Pirate Bible): http://bit.ly/Pirate_Status

Please continue to wear masks in the studios at all times, too!

2 Likes

Hey gang, as most of the UK (shout out to the Isles of Scilly for not being included) moves tiers, we’ve updated our opening hours. Los Angeles and Dublin have also seen adjustments to opening hours:

Thanks and happy new year :partying_face:

1 Like

Well, here we go again! Scotland + England: We’re just working out the details and our operational plans, and will update you all as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Hey all :wave: for the latest lockdown news you’ll find the details here, location by location.

Look after yourselves out there.

1 Like

Hi there, I wanted to use the studio this year as I have started a mixing and mastering business and was wondering what evidence you need for me to get my profile status updated please

Just double checking this for you now :slight_smile:

Obviously, everyone has different circumstances but our customer support team will ask you a couple of questions about your reason for the booking (why you’re unable to do so at home) and your work purposes. Jump on live chat and they’ll help you out.

Btw, exciting to hear you’re taking the plunge into business! Good luck!

Here’s how the Pirate roadmap is shaping up for the coming months. Please note that all dates shown are subject to change depending on government COVID restrictions:

• From 12 April 2021: All active UK studios open for recreational use with a max of one household per booking.
  • From 17 May 2021: Two households only.
  • From 21 June 2021: All restrictions lifted.

You’ll find capacity limits for each studio on the booking page, aka, the number of people including yourself who can be at a session.

We’re still waiting on advice from the local Glasgow authorities and Dublin is temporarily closed. Other than the restrictions above, we are here with arms wide open for you :slight_smile:

Hey Amber, any idea on the Dublin studios?

1 Like

Hey Rob Gareth here the Site Tech in Pirate Dublin, we’re hoping for an early May re-opening but as with all things COVID restrictions wise…that all depends. Keep the spirits up we’ll be back open as soon as is feasibly possible.

1 Like

Cheers Gareth, looking forward to it!