community.pirate.com

**CHALLENGE CLOSED** 30 min mix to win digital gig slots and studio credit

I’ve been so excited to post this one!!

The guys at VR Jam gifted us 4 places to offer up on the bill for an event of their’s next month. They have created a near identical replica of ministry of sound’s room ‘The Box’ In a virtual environment and the guys are looking to get over 220k views on the stream! This is based on the figures from their last stream, 220k overall viewers and 12k concurrent at it’s peak. All you have to do to be in with a chance of appearing on the bill is record a 30 min mix of your usual stuff and drop it in your reply to this!

Here are some images of the virtual venue -

If you’d like a little preview, we’ll be live in the event space today from 4pm-Midnight on twitch, just follow this link -

You have to be able to get yourself to our hackney wick location on 16th April to enter this one, but don’t be disheartened if you’re from elsewhere as we are planning on throwing a lot more of these events in the not too distant future!

Standard rules, winner takes £50/$50/€50 studio credit and the headline gig slot. The 3 runners up will take £20 and a slot each.

Important bits

• Final entries should be uploaded to SoundCloud and published to this thread (simply paste the link).
  • Closing date is Sunday 11th April.
  • Feel free to use this thread to feed back to other members of the community or ask for tips, that’s what Community is all about!
  • Please limit your mix to 30 mins!
  • UPDATE - You MUST be available on April 23rd and able to get to our hackney wick location to take part in the stream. The date has now changed from the 16th, apologies for the inconvenience.

Best of luck to you all!

2021-03-18T00:00:00Z2021-04-10T23:00:00Z

6 Likes

Do you guys have all of the VR set up, so all we have to do is show up?

1 Like

5 Likes

Yep, just show up with your USB and headphones! (not wearing anything green)

4 Likes

Yes my man this amazing opportunity will recorded a mix this week. any specific genre are you wanting my man?

1 Like

3 Likes

This is pure dreamy. I wanna do remixes of New Goddess song/Track. Can we connect :eagle::eagle:

1 Like

Could you link the track?

It was uploaded just before MahaShivratri (Festival of austerity) for the occasion and was held up for various reasons. So release on all major platforms is any day. Might be better to speak on the phone - can’t post before official release - sorry x

Oh ok, just lmk anything, I’m usually not too busy :slight_smile:

1 Like

what a sick oppurtunity - Im in!

1 Like

Yes mate! Get a mix sent in man

do you accept a set on vinyl?

2 Likes

Vinyl is more than welcome mate!

2 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/caledwardsdj/pirate-dj-challenge-callum-edwards/s-TwtVVBgCxqh

What’s ur email/mobile please or email thagoddessmedia@icloud.com and we can get a link emailed if that’s cool. Got some ideas for remixes so yhhhhh let’s do it

1 Like

here is my 30 min mix i wanted to do it for IWD but could not do it in the time. so here is! a 30 min mix of the OG women of jungle and dnb

5 Likes

go on!!! yes!!! you never hear about female jungle artists. track list?

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes