I’ve been so excited to post this one!!
The guys at VR Jam gifted us 4 places to offer up on the bill for an event of their’s next month. They have created a near identical replica of ministry of sound’s room ‘The Box’ In a virtual environment and the guys are looking to get over 220k views on the stream! This is based on the figures from their last stream, 220k overall viewers and 12k concurrent at it’s peak. All you have to do to be in with a chance of appearing on the bill is record a 30 min mix of your usual stuff and drop it in your reply to this!
Here are some images of the virtual venue -
If you’d like a little preview, we’ll be live in the event space today from 4pm-Midnight on twitch, just follow this link -
You have to be able to get yourself to our hackney wick location on 16th April to enter this one, but don’t be disheartened if you’re from elsewhere as we are planning on throwing a lot more of these events in the not too distant future!
Standard rules, winner takes £50/$50/€50 studio credit and the headline gig slot. The 3 runners up will take £20 and a slot each.
- Final entries should be uploaded to SoundCloud and published to this thread (simply paste the link).
- Closing date is Sunday 11th April.
- Feel free to use this thread to feed back to other members of the community or ask for tips, that’s what Community is all about!
- Please limit your mix to 30 mins!
- UPDATE - You MUST be available on April 23rd and able to get to our hackney wick location to take part in the stream. The date has now changed from the 16th, apologies for the inconvenience.
Best of luck to you all!
2021-03-18T00:00:00Z → 2021-04-10T23:00:00Z