community.pirate.com

*CHALLENGE CLOSED* Nics Remix Challenge - PRODUCERS - Win £500 Studio Credit

Producers: In true festive spirit, MC/Vocalist and Community member Nics has gifted you all an original vocal stem to tinker with. Adapt it, chop it up, stretch it and finish a track (any genre, any length) - just make it your own. Best effort gets £500 // $500 // €500 studio credit, two runners up get £100 credit each.

Important bits:

• Download Nics’s beat here.
  • Final entries should be uploaded to SoundCloud and published to this thread (simply paste the link).
  • Closing date is Sunday 31st January.
  • Finally, as you work, feel free to post your works in progress on the competition thread for feedback from other members and Pirate staff.

You all smashed our last production challenge, let’s see if we can make this one even better!

16 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to giving this a go! :smiley:

1 Like

So excited to see what people come up with!

3 Likes

big ups u lot deffo getting involved w this one!

1 Like

BIG! Looking forward to this :fire: Thank you for setting these up!

2 Likes

Out to Nics for the acapella, big track!

5 Likes

11 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/hirosmusic/nics-camping-kanuga-remix

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

12 Likes

Hey everyoooone

Here’s my contribution to the challenge - the Nics Camping Dub

Enjoy and let me know ya thoughts! :satellite:

Sam x

7 Likes

We enjoyed this one.
Please have a listen.

Credit to Nics.

5 Likes

Hi guys, The link to the stems has expired? Thanks, Molly Mouse x

Tried to download, link expired!

this should work mate -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jvtnREKl5wA8HLsnm--aHYIH-tVUczHz/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hey Molly, sorry about that - the link has been updated now. Looking forward to hearing your entry! :slight_smile:

Hey, the link has been updated now - looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Hey everyone, I’ve just updated the download link - apologies to anyone who tried and couldn’t access Nics’s vocal stem.

You’ve still got till the end of the month to get your entries in so it’s not too late to give this one a crack!

2 Likes

Hey Eva, what time is the deadline on the 31st? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey! We’re closing entries at 11:59PM so you’ve got the whole day on the 31st Jan :slight_smile:

1 Like