community.pirate.com

*CHALLENGE CLOSED* Nics Remix Challenge - PRODUCERS - Win £500 Studio Credit

I’ve missed the last few remix challenges but I’ll hop on this and see if I can get something done :eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

can we post more than one entry?

1 Like

Yep, more than one entry will be accepted!

Hi guys, new to this community. Hope you enjoy, big up Nics for the acappella

4 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/abelxlondon/axldn-camping-remix/s-9AY6aKKfkzOF

Thanks to Nics and Pirate Studios for the challenge, some great remixes coming through. Here’s my spin on it, hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Really enjoyed listening to everyone’s take on this. I went through a lot of different motions putting this together. After several attempts and lots of tweaks this is what I’ve landed on. Hope you all like it. Definitely my own worst critic when it comes to production but really gave this my all. Would love to know what you think.

4 Likes

1 Like

better late than never aha

1 Like

these are sick. especially rate 1 and 3

the bassline sounding phat, nice job!

Went with a future trap feel, best of luck to everybody.

Just joined the community a couple days ago. Nearly didn’t have a go but thought it might make me finish something quickly lol. Went for a grimey/minimal high energy feel. Sick acapella Nics! Good luck to everyone.

Hey! Finally finished my remix for this challenge, hope you like it!

It’s a future electro type tune, so it focuses on heavy bass and aggressive in your face sounds.

Thanks for the challenge and the acapella, really fun to mess around and create something out of it! Looking forward to hearing everyone’s contribution!

Enjoy! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is hard man - the bass glides are crazy! Good stuff

1 Like