community.pirate.com

*CHALLENGE CLOSED* Nics Remix Challenge - PRODUCERS - Win £500 Studio Credit

Loving this!

Hi all,

Nics - thanks for lending your vocals. It was loads of fun. The line that stood out for me was ‘Slow Jamz for the Girls’… so I tried to make one :wink:

This project has brought a lot of positive January feels.

Vibe with me on this one.

Lo'Renzo · Loud Camping (Nics x Teev Remix Challenge).mp3
1 Like

You flipped this differently! Love this :fire:

1 Like

cheers Nics for the acapella and big up everyone in here!

massive thanks to everyone at Pirate and Nics
also big up the producers in here, all of these entries are crazy

1 Like

Representing for the womxn! Here’s my take on Nics Camping - A bass house twist that pays homage to UK Funky! https://soundcloud.com/saliahofficial/nics-x-teev-camping-saliah-remix

Loved working on this!

2 Likes

When I heard this acapella I just knew it had to be drill :boom:

3 Likes

Representing for the womxn! Here’s my take on Nics Camping - A bass house twist that pays homage to UK Funky!

Loved working on this!

2 Likes

Thanks, man, lot of fun flipping this vocal! Loved your entry as well, captured the feeling really well! :sunglasses:

Smashed it :fire:

1 Like

Appreciate you :pray: everyone did an awesome job!

When will the results be announced?

I’ve not entered but christ, the quality of remixes in here is so good :clap:

Wow, thanks so much for the entries everyone! Some absolute belters in here. We’ll be spending the next week listening through all of them and working closely with the mighty @Nics to pick a final winner and runner ups.

10 Likes

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Congrats to @KEYZ who has taken the win for this one! The team loved the versatility and skill displayed on the track - such a fantastic remix and have had it on repeat for a while. Congrats - drop me a DM with your Pirate Email to claim your credit!

Listen here

Runners Up:
@TashLDN - love the Drill take (agree with your statement about it too) and this goes hard. Sick track and congrats. Drop us a DM to claim your credit.
Listen here

@KANUGA - we loved the laid back, different take of this one - that guitar loop got me good! Drop us a DM to claim your credit.
Listen here

Shoutout to everyone else who applied - this was a v difficult one to judge due to the range and talent of you all! There’s another producing challenge now live if you fancy giving that a go.

Hope everyone is having a great week, and thanks for your patience on waiting for the result!

7 Likes

Appreciate it guys, thanks again to @Nics for the sick vocals. Big up everyone who took part, the remixes go harddd

4 Likes