community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

grime/R&G beat I made with an AJ Tracey acapella

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Due to lockdown and not being able to get into a recording studio, this was my first foray into self-production! It was a double A-Side single, recorded in my flat (using my Focusrite 2i4!) and released on Halloween and it’s opened the doors for me to continue to self-produce now! I’m halfway through a new album as it happens!

1 Like

Here’s one of the tracks off my debut album “All or Nothing” which released last year. Surprisingly this was done in my bedroom in a night - initially thought it was going to be a filler track but ended up taking the main spot!

1 Like

Here is a track I realised in a compilation for mind controlled rectifier.

1 Like

Where we are politically.

1 Like

Here is my best song also and my email is patrickbastotrading@hotmail.com

My e-mail is: murdoccaluca@gmail.com

1 Like

Check out False Prophet by Emperor Penguin, from our new album Corporation Pop!
Shindig magazine just described us as ‘the most exciting powerpop band since Fountains of Wayne’.

1 Like

Why not get involved. Check out my donk booty of wellerman. It seems to go down well :sob:

Listen to Nathen Evans - Wellerman (L&M Recordz) by L&M Recordz on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Hey Guys, I would love to enter this track in, not sure if private link works at the moment, but throughout lockdown i have been working so much on my own sound instead of sitting and listening to what everyone else is creating.
This was my more creative sound of bouncy Techy House vibes. Really groovy.
I hope you enjoy <3

1 Like

This is the first song I’ve ever made. May as well try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m Peyote from Chesterfield, UK.

Listen to Biig Piig - Switch (Peyote Bootleg) [FREE DOWNLOAD] by Peyote on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Released this a few days ago. Brining back that vintage Jungle sound and mixing it with Wave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone, here’s my favourite track I’ve produced & written so far. It’s a blend of Khruangbin and Kaytranada! Some brilliant entries here.

2 Likes

That Drum and Bass flavah :notes:

2 Likes

1 Like

Wow, I really love this!! You did an amazing job :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::dizzy::dizzy: