community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

Hey! This is my favourite song from my new band Same Mistakes.

1 Like

Here’s my latest Breaks track, out on my label ‘Choki Biki’ as part of our first 12" vinyl compilation EP ‘Breaks For Days Vol.1’. Still a few copies available on our bandcamp and the Lobster Theremin store.

1 Like

A Little Jungle dubby kind of flavour on this one.
Kept the plink nice and ragga! I hope you like

Listen to KLEEN SHAVE REWORK by Chr1smasta on #SoundCloud

1 Like

1 Like

Hey here’s my submission - will be my first single off of my upcoming EP.

Hope you like it, any feedback welcome x

Thanks,
Imi

3 Likes

Focusrite/Novation involved in this track!!! Service Engineer just fixed my Bass Station for free so now I can carry on making music! <3

2 Likes

https://open.spotify.com/track/7tO0MLaYC44hwZwGG1cFt9?si=h4lf_iz-SiWiaV5L7z76HQ&utm_source=copy-link

Here’s my track titled ‘You & I’, hope you enjoy it!!

1 Like

This is my second release ever that I recorded with my friend at Pirate back in October, a song about relationships and the things we go through at times!

1 Like

BEST SONG RELEASED RECENTLYFRVR - Massaeli

1 Like

I’d sure like that bundle. Here’s a tune I released a few months ago - grimey/ funky kinda vibe with samples of pebbles being hit together (and a few dog barks)

2 Likes

Hey guys check out this remix I did a few weeks ago!

one of my favourite tracks so had to add my spin on it!

1 Like

Idk if this is valid but it’s a cover my band did at BIMM Birmingham of Love is blindness by Jack White

https://youtu.be/ndvB0DNhVrE

This songs title comes from a statement that I heard whilst in a Talk Club session, and I thought it was a great metaphor for how a person summarised anxiety affecting their day-to-day life. This composition is really my way of making sense of my own feelings of starting a new chapter at the beginning of 2020, hearing other people’s stories, and subsequently the lockdown as a result of the pandemic restrictions, with the events that have now followed onwards.

More information can be found on my blog here: Blog — Perestroika

Thanks,

Duncan.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hi! This is my first release this year and taken from my upcoming EP project - I feel that it showcases a new side to my previous works and provides an insight of the direction I am heading in. ‘We Never Run’ is an empowering anthem to encourage womxn to celebrate themselves and each other.

We Never Run

Hope you enjoy listening and thanks for opening up the opportunity!

1 Like

track released last friday off my release Paradise South on AP Life

1 Like

This one got the title for upcoming album. Sound System Style :loud_sound::loud_sound:

1 Like

I’m thrilled to hear about this competition! This is my favorite song I’ve released recently. It’s about the gentleness of honoring my self. I hope those of you who get a chance to listen to it enjoy the message
<3

2 Likes

Here is my song for entry! Tried my best here… fingers crossed!

1 Like