community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

1 Like

Yo people! This is our favourite song we’ve released this year!! Check it out

1 Like

My best song from januar 21!

Memos - Lieblingsfarbe Lila (YouTube Video)

Or Spotify the same as Song:
Memos - Lieblingsfarbe Lila

1 Like

I’ve got two singles releases coming up in Aprilm however my best release this year is ‘What’s Wrong’ on 13 Records: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5K2j2vM_1w

I also had a bootleg remix of Jax Jones & Au/Ra - I Miss U supported by The Groove Cartel in February: https://thegroovecartel.com/featured/jax-jones-au-ra-i-miss-u-pringy-bootleg/?fbclid=IwAR3SgcyWaMUR5nskho2qXbrqGJi519OMW-9sMQJqLNzIerVuKeCO3IJduwo

1 Like

The most honest and vulnerable song I’ve made.
Debut album “NOMER ODIN” releases 5.7.21

Brooklyn based looking to make money off of my music. Thank you for checking out my song if you, I appreciate your listen alot more than you might think, seriously. Thank you <3

-Love, Fish.

1 Like

Hi there, here is the best production of one of my songs, ‘Ten More Minutes’ sang by my lovely Wife Sheila and Produced by ‘Q Studios’ in Leicestershire.

1 Like

Hi this is my latest single ‘Glory ’ thanks

1 Like

Upcoming Artist From West London, Francos. Here to network with every type of musicians and producers to create timeless art. (R&B, Trap, Garage, House, Soul and etc…)The song below is the one in many genres and ways I express myself musically. Hope you enjoy and make sure to follow me on my Instagram and let’s collab: @1francos for more updates !

1 Like

Here’s my entry for the competition. Hope I win :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This was my first ever song that I released called ‘Aztec’ it was deep house track I made trying to express my emotions into music. Good luck to everyone that entered!

1 Like

This is Idle Hands our fans favourite track from our last album

1 Like

I should of held back on this one however its been released now, working on lots more

1 Like

This my song about my mental health struggles during lockdown https://open.spotify.com/album/3jQhx4V9GSKQ5eYLthC2wC?si=nELnsEGYQvWJJ-2_dqS7_Q&utm_source=copy-link

1 Like

**As I’ve not been able to travel, my passion and emotion led me to write and produce this vocal track about my Piece of Paradise. I hope you all enjoy it!
Much Love
David Puskas
X

1 Like

Hello there, my father had his birthday recently and I created this piece for him. I wanted to thank him for the unconditional support throughout my music journey. Where I am coming from music and art is not taken very seriously and I had a lot of struggles till I get to do what I love and I am passionate about. He was always there for me, so I dedicated this song to not only him, but all the amazing dads out there who support and believe in their kids. I truly hope you will like it.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Here’s my first original release, Smoov!

It would mean so much to be considered for these prizes - Pirate is my creative outlet in test-driving productions, practicing and recording mixes, so thank you guys for providing that :love_letter:

Would love to hear your thoughts on the track. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hey,

Here’s my first ever original track, due for release on a compilation in June. (Not just my first release but actually the first song I ever wrote!)

Kind of an electronic/organic feel in the vein of Four Tet, Pantha du Prince etc featuring a beautiful live harp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Traces

This was the first collaboration we did as WAVE2 and it required us to learn a lot about how to leave enough space in the mix to let the lyrics sit centre stage. Since making the track we nearly exclusively do collaborations with vocalists and we released our second album last year.

We have an organic electronic sound with influences from a wide range of genres from hip hop to soul to pop.

1 Like

Izzy Vibez - Wait For Me

This song is one for afrobeat/afroswing lovers, but also a fun sing along. Hope you enjoy :grin:

1 Like

GOOD MORNING, GRAND RISING… ENJOY THIS ONE TO START YOUR MORNING OFF WITH CONTAGIOUS POSITIVE ENERGY

1 Like