community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

I love this!

1 Like

Hey people, I’m entering a track I made in January this year. Went for a crispy, lo-fi feel on this. Any feedback much appreciated as well.

Thanks

2 Likes

Here’s my entry for @airmilesband

1 Like

“Dirty” :skier::ski::ocean:
1 Like

Here is my entry for the competition.

DIVERZE.

@officialdiverze on Twitter & IG

1 Like

My latest track on Push Records which will be released tomorrow!

1 Like

Hey all! My latest and what I feel is my best release to date, couldn’t be more proud of this one. Gassed to know what people think :slight_smile:

1 Like

From a forthcoming pop injected project I have been keeping on hold for almost year. Hope you enjoy <3

https://soundcloud.com/citytronix/citytronix-stranger-1

1 Like

Check out my latest release,hopefully I’ll hear it onto the pirate speakers soon

Minimal with breakbeat influences

Peace!

1 Like

Yvngerror - “Lady in the Lake” (First listen, Releasing very soon… ;))

The single is called “Lady In The Lake”. Basically, I needed to get out of the house because I was losing my mind being cooped up inside throughout this lockdown drama.

So I went for a walk near my house to an open area of land where there’s a small lake. There were some metallic water fountain statues of a naked “ladies in the lake: and they were frozen over.

I took some pictures on my phone, went back and noticed that there was a Heron perched on the body of a Lady and then the idea of writing a song from the perspective of the “Lady In The Lake” kind of just fell into place. The Lady can be seen in the single’s cover art. And here’s a little secret for everyone: the co-ordinates at the bottom of the cover art are the location where the frozen lady can be found.

Much love Yvngerror X ( From West London )

1 Like

Here is my latest track for submission

Something completely different to what i feel is a great track!!

1 Like

This is ’Smells Like Love’!

It’s our most recent release and definitely the one we’re most proud of! It’s a psychedelic, bluesy rock song about an all-encompassing love that surrounds you, affecting you do, becoming a borderline obsession.

It’s a song for dimly lit streets late at night, hazy, drunk brooding, and pure yearning. Enjoy!

1 Like

Tha Goddess

Would love to win some studio time n free stuff!
Livin in a shoe box no space to create fully u get me.

This is my first official release. HipHop means a lot to me so do Tha Lyrics.

Best of luck.

TG

1 Like

Still to this date my best tune

1 Like

Hello everyone, the latest track I released is called ‘Nightclubs in Heaven’ which I created to evoke feelings of relaxation in a deep, dreamy atmosphere. This song is a combination of neo soul, rock and funk. Since I don’t sing, I decided to sample some audio clips of tom waits talking as a nice way to spice it up. I hope you enjoy it, and best of luck to everyoneNightclubs in Heaven- YouTubeNightclubs in heaven- Soundcloud

Hey, here’s a track of mine. Any feedback is much appreciated :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/passopasso/masonic-place/s-Q9AqrYrK38J

1 Like

Hey everyone. I’m in a band called Muddy Elephant and we released a track called Helter Skelter last year. It’s about ground hog day, being stuck in a loop and struggling to get out of it. Enjoy x

3 Likes

Out of the songs I’ve released this is definitely the best! Wishing everyone luck in this competition and with their passions. Love

1 Like

Here’s mine!

1 Like

The Mudas

1 Like