community.pirate.com

Need help with your mixes or any production tips in London? Pirate Dan can help!

Pirate Dan here, when not looking after the a studios you guys record in, I’m an avid arranger, recorder & mixer and would love to share some of the knowledge I have gained while at college and university studying music technology. If you’re just after some tips to get your bass and kick sitting right in the mix or some one on one time, I’m happy to help you out!

3 Likes

Hi Da, would love to hear some tips about mixing and could we also chat about one to one time? thanks

1 Like

Sure thing mate, what studio do you usually use? What DAW? And what is it exactly you’re having issues with? Pirate Dan.

Hey @NeighbourhoodStereo - welcome to Community! @danB_Pirate will be a great resource for you. Just wanted to say, we’ve got a thread live over at the Production & Recording category where you can ask questions relating to production. It’s aimed more at the beginner end, but feel free to ask some trickier questions too.

Also, thought I’d mention too that we have a remix competition live over at the #challenges category. P Money has given us a vocal stem for producers to have a go at. All skill levels are welcome to get involved. Enjoy!

Yes please do check out other topics on the site, our site @Pirate_Gareth is a wealth of knowledge on recording and production and I implore you to check his “how to” tips. Peace.

1 Like