community.pirate.com

Share a track for a chance to be featured on the PIRATE.COM homepage

hi people, would appreciate any feedback on my latest single I recorded at pirate couple weeks back now. thanks

This is the latest track of my band Looking for Droids. It’s a Moody, funky bass oriented rock track perfect for a rainy day…

Hi Dan and all sentient beings,

I am a Mexican producer. I make music to encapsulate Aztec culture with a techno twist. Much of my music is inspired by my visits to México and it’s history. I mainly promote my music on Instagram. This is a preview , but would be interested in doing an exclusive release . Let me know if you are interested.

Go To @axtecofficial on IG!

IMG_20221027_215610|501x500

To all- if anyone is interested in collaborating on Leeds, UK area hit me up.

Best,
Axtec Official

We’re a DJ/Producer duo called Keller-K (@kellerkselections), regular users of Pirate Berlin studios. Here we leave you two tracks to listen to any kind of feedback! :slight_smile: Looking for an own and consolidated style.

Overthink

Extrasensory Connection

My name is Jordan Montgomery. This is my most recent single Zamboni. It’s the lead single from a collaborative project between myself and Grammy nominated producer Big Jerm. It’s a hard hitting energetic track that commands the listeners attention. Hope you enjoy!

Listen to Freud by WardyMBW on #SoundCloud

UK Hip-hop artist on that 47 shift.
Would be an honour to get a feature.

Fester coming soon…

What’s good Pirate!

I am 16 year old Oskar and this is my track “from, Narnia” is a self produced tune I made after making the transition from spitting in a fake American accent, to my authentic British one.
I always loved UK tracks but was scared to use my own accent as i thought it would sound funny or wouldn’t work well with a beat I had. After some commitment however, I came up with this tune. The beat is a collaboration of both jazz and drill, with the vocals representing the UK to the max. Since this dropped I have really found myself in rap and I hope you enjoy!

oskarcw0…

My second release. Hope you Guys like it :blush:

Alternative/Emo Pop

I wrote and recorded this during lockdown at home, and was in a bad frame of mind at the time. The song is about missing what you once had and that time is running out to seize the moment.

‘Hourglass’ is my most played track on Spotify and it has helped me climb to 200+ monthly listeners.

I currently stand at 50+ without releasing music since 2020. I have a lot of ideas and demos to work on, it’s just finding the time to juggle life and a hobby I can no longer work on at home. Pirate studios is a great escape for me when I’m able to attend.

Easy listening, average good vibe to make your everyday, music centered around love, passion, ambition and family. A blend of Afro RnB, Caribbean and pop.

HERE IS A TRACK I AM WORKING ON

“That’s You” was inspired by the Norwegian weather. I like to use my surroundings as metaphors for people in the stories I tell. Much like the bipolar Norwegian weather, people can be quite bipolar in behavior.
On a mid-July summer day, I was making my way to a music room dressed for a hot weather with suspicions of rain. All of a sudden these lyrics appeared in my mind. By the time I arrived, half of the song had already been written. That’s you is a story about that particular kind of person that you are always unsure about. It is one of uncertainty and confusion. Of anticipating the inevitable end but, not jumping off before the crash. Attempting to paint over the ugly but recognising it’s true from, nonetheless.

Listen to Dreamscape (TAKE 2) by Reaching Planets on #SoundCloud

TBM - Don’t F*ck With The Records

My collab