community.pirate.com

Share a track for a chance to be featured on the PIRATE.COM homepage

Just submitting my last single released during lock down last year! Putting out new material after the summer to tie in with some new gig announcements

This is my remix of Masego and Don Toliver’s “Mystery Lady”. It was produced by myself (Caldo Hits), UNKWN, Ms Laura Rain & George Friend.

This remix version made it a dark love song about a mysterious woman. It’s a fusion of ideas taking inspiration from Friday The 13th and modern produces such as Metro Boomin and Illangelo not forgetting the outro inspired by Mike Dean & Pink Floyd. I would describe the mood as dark and epic, it’s a trip to be honest.

Hope you have a great listening experience of it.

Hey I am MYMA,

I have new upcoming EP named ‘‘Fake Friends’’ - 3 tracks this April. Its really relaxed House groove with vocals made about stuff we don’t really need these days as ‘‘fake friends’’ ‘‘hot stuff (labeled clothes)’’ and the others.

Its based on really cheeky vocals with the classic house drums.

Lovely week pirate FAM :slight_smile:MYMA EP - Fake Friends

Im new to production an this is my first remix of a track.
Feed back appreciated.
Please be kind :pray: :joy::joy:

Listen to Jhene Aiko _ The Worse (PidgeDnB Bootleg) by Pidge on #SoundCloud

Released this in November last year! Wrote it during the first lockdown as a chill, stream of consciousness kinda vibe. I recorded the guitars at home with all the windows open on a week night - if you listen carefully you can hear a few cars going past!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrahrIGkU7c&feature=youtu.be “Dirty” :skier::ski::ocean:

Hello everyone, the latest track I released is called ‘Nightclubs in Heaven’ which I created to evoke feelings of relaxation in a deep, dreamy atmosphere. This song is a combination of neo soul, rock and funk. Since I don’t sing, I decided to sample some audio clips of tom waits talking as a nice way to spice it up. I hope you enjoy it, and best of luck to everyone!
Nightclubs in HeavenNightclubs in Heaven- Soundcloud

1 Like

something relatable and true to my heart and vulnerable to your ears.

Here’s my song titled “Day of Remembrance”. I hope you like it and can feature on your homepage.

I was traveling in Argentina when all of a sudden I got swept up in a huge street parade.
I wanted to find out what the occasion was, and it turns out it was for a holiday named Day of Remembrance for Truth and Justice.

Fast forward a few months later and I released this track in March 2020. This was when the news was first reporting about COVID-19 and its rapidly accelerating death toll around the world.

Im new to production an this is my first remix of a track.
Feed back appreciated.
Please be kind :pray: :joy::joy:

Greetings - is this an ongoing ting - still open to submit works?

Thanks

Great, yeah would love to be considered. Made an album during lockdown under the name Numafung and released it via Bandcamp at the end of 2020. Really proud of it, all came about as a way to stay creative during the closure of venues, studios etc. Was made over the course of a few months with a friend from our respective bedrooms. Did it all via file sharing and very basic gear but think it came out well considering.
This track is my favourite on the record, ‘Wink Murder’. Very much inspired by solitude and nostalgia for how life was and hopefully will be again.

Thanks
Greg

1 Like

My track unknown my second track ever made on a slow windows 7 laptop, I’m only getting warmed up

1 Like

New track from me.tried making a high energy bass/electro/banger

1 Like

Not soundcloud I’m afraid, but hope you enjoy Miracles from Lovers of the Fancy:

1 Like