community.pirate.com

Share a track for a chance to be featured on the PIRATE.COM homepage

Hi Dan,

I’d like to submit my track, Flinch, which was released through Slime Recordings a month or so ago. Written during lockdown 2.0 in the UK, I was dreaming of dancefloors opening again and the return of the summer!

Cheers for listening,

Kells

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m Carly X and this is my first and only song out, haha! It’s called It’s On which is halloween oriented, and it discusses how Im going to keep working on music no matter what. It was intended to get listeners in an energetic, but hungry, solid state of mind!

1 Like

Hey guys thanks for this amazing opportunity!
Here my track: https://soundcloud.com/emiliomerone/ready-for-tomorrow
In these crazy times, I needed to create a fresh melody that brings me towards a new and inspiring tomorrow :slight_smile: and I am sure that it will bring you too!
Enjoy!!!

OK here’s mine – I wrote a song about people who are into conspiracy theories, which seem to be all over the place these days. And I put it out 3 weeks BEFORE Mick Jagger did his with lyrics about Bill Gates!

1 Like

Written during lockdown, this song has changed my life…@carlaprataofficial

Jazzy lofi hiphop track ‘Orange Soda’ taken off my EP ‘Over The Counter’.

Detailing the dark side of alcohol abuse and written at a time I was struggling with it myself.
The whole EP reflects on substance abuse, mental health and spiritual growth.

The track has a laid back jazzy instrumental, contrasted by raw honest lyrics. A head bobber but plenty of deep content to relate to. A lot of heart went into this personal project.

Written and performed by Kasumu, produced by Waypoint. Available on all streaming services.

1 Like

Forward Emotion is a track that we (Mondo Royale) released just before the pandemic hit - and then band life has been on pause ever since. But listening to it again - and contemplating our return to writing and playing - it’s a fitting song about moving forward with conviction no matter what has happened in the past. Hopefully we can do just that.

Hey everyone! :raised_hands: I’m sharing this track with Pirate and the Pirate community before I start doing any public promo. :star_struck: I wrote and produced this track about Lockdown. It’s a dark Bass-house number that works really well in the mix. :fire: I wanted to get that late-night drive feel with the anticipation of preparing for June 21st! :boom: It’s now available if you’d like to download it and include it in your sets - please let me know if you do! :pray: The track is clean and the soundcloud link is downloadable:

My name is SADBOY and this is my new single “-feels” expected to be on my album in late September. Im singer, songwriter, engineer and producer from Long Island, NY. Hope you enjoy.

Mẹta-Sama Music · Moonshine Riddim
M00nshine Riddim - Eli.P

My latest release Moonshine Riddim. My hi-energy and genre-bending instrumental which I made earlier this year. I made this as a sort of test to push my use of sound design and instrumentation just to see what I came up with, and hopefully you’ll have fun listening!

Basically this track is just sort of explaining how life gets tough and it sorta explains the past year of my life​:pray:t2::100:

Hello! My name is Alvinos Zavlis and this is my brand new song “In my dreams”, released today. It’s my first song singing, I usually produce, and it’s about realizing you will never be able to be with someone, except in lucid dreams. Experimental electronic sound with contemporary vocals and production, I hope you enjoy it! listen here

Hi All,

Check out

Would love to submit my latest single ‘Wxnt Me Dead’

I wrote this during a time where my head wasn’t in it’s greatest place to be honest and just kind of let my emotions write the lyrics for me and thus Wxnt Me Dead came to be :smiley:

Hi Dan, loving this community space, I’ve just moved to London and joined the community so hoping to meet other creatives to take inspiration and potentially collaborate.

This is the first single I properly recorded and uploaded to Soundcloud last year. I wrote it about just being pretty alone during lockdown, living at my parents house, just got my first job, working from home and wondering if this is really what leaving uni and joining the real world is about. But then realising, you know what, chill out lad, It’s Alright.

CK

Heres an original song written, arranged, recorded and mixed by myself during the covid period. I had the idea to make a track that reflect the ‘terrors’ of social anxiety in a way that sounds quite fun but also has dark undertones and layered meanings.

‘Eyes on me’ is meant in a paranoid way similar to when you ask somebody “can you watch the pie doesn’t burn in the oven” or something along them lines. The idea of being seen gives a feeling of safety but its also quite paralysing at times.

I had lots of fun writing and playing the parts on my guitar (fun fact the barrage of guitars flying around the mix was actually an accident, I just improvised and jammed over it a few times and played them back and they sounded mint).

The song has been out since April I think? Its on apple music, spotify, amazon (all the usual stuff) but I’ll leave a link to the youtube where its free to listen and review! I hope you feature it on your homepage I think many people will enjoy it! Thank you so much for your support of the artist community.

• PAHSA - Wiltshire UK
1 Like

Listen to Cornish Drizzle MASTERED by M E L I S on #SoundCloud

1 Like

New release https://open.spotify.com/track/4jqoGc66DS0TzJuXrKpKsx?si=gmpY3NyUQ_yE7NTQhQ8TTA&utm_source=copy-link