community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** *PIRATE x FOCUSRITE COMPETITION: WIN £500 CREDIT AND A FOCUSRITE SCARLETT BUNDLE (WORTH UP TO £500)*

Hi! This is a song I made with my friend Tsatsamis, released a few months ago. Hope you like it! https://soundcloud.com/josephbellchoons/dancingdays

1 Like

My first & only single ahead of my debut album coming this summer~
An 80s pop/rock-esque cover of “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity! :fire::heart::heavy_multiplication_x:
This was a release we put out during lockdown made up of pre-production demos and home recorded guitars & synths.

2 Likes

This is our latest single, a modern twist on classic Chicago style blues. It’s called Isabella, after my daughter who was born at 24 weeks. I wrote this song while in hospital, it’s a dad’s bluesy journey through the neonatal unit

1 Like

What an awesome competition! Here is my latest!

1 Like

1 Like

Depends on what you mean by “released” lol. I haven’t finished working on this track yet, I still need to record vocals, but it’s by far the best piece of music I’ve ever worked on so far.

Hope anyone listening enjoys it and has a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My very first release ! Recorded and mixed myself so super raw - also shot and edited the video myself too !! More to come!
Please share your thoughts, big up the Pirate Community :fire::purple_heart:

2 Likes

It’s gotta be Motorway Feelings!

1 Like

1 Like

BVDLVD - D!CKHEAD

Yo Pirates,
My name is Josh, I’m 20 and I regularly use the Dalston Junction studios in London. During the lockdown, I wanted to challenge myself to create my most insane track yet. “D!CKHEAD” was the result of that lol. All self-engineered, mixed, mastered and the beat was co-produced over discord with my friend. We sampled a bunch of sounds like Steve and the Ghast from Minecraft, and "Break Da Law '95 by Three 6 Mafia. A clearly sophisticated combo :joy:

Here’s the music video me and my girlfriend shot. Took us 8 days to film. We ended up turning her parent’s kitchen into a temporary photo studio and with £0 budget we managed to take all the newspapers from the train stations in London and create a 7ft backdrop covering the ceiling and floor.

You can watch a behind the scenes video of the whole thing by clicking here

I edited the video myself as managed to teach myself a few tricks in after effects when I was 15.

You can also find the track on these platforms too:

Sorry for the massive storytime, I’m just really proud of this song as I spent so long getting it exactly how I wanted it to sound. The pandemic really made things difficult but in a way, it was kinda fun being forced to be creative in different ways!

Good luck to everyone who enters!

2 Likes

This is the best track I have released recently! :slight_smile:

Masego, Don Toliver - Mystery Lady (Parked Up Remix)

1 Like

For this track I used apple loops. I have lyrics for it but I’m looking for a good studio to edit and master and provide vocal recording equipment. Listen to I’m Home Intrumental - Monkey Blizzz by Monkey Blizzz on #SoundCloud

1 Like

FIVE MILES AWAY’ is a concept Ep that sounds like a Christopher Nolan movie soundtrack a hybrid universe of post-punk/cinematic sound attack.
M ΛTSCH combines a mix of organic rock and hypnotic electronic soundscapes, layered with minimal electro lines and a straightforward melody, in which the influences of Depeche Mode, The Cure, and Barry De Vorzon composer are audible and deeply felt.

1 Like

Power is a powerful motivational rock anthem from Alexander Lindo’s recently released album entitled “The Fight Is Ours”. Despite all of the chaos, trials and tribulations we must embrace and love ourselves, fight for our goals, our loved ones and our livelihood. It is a crime when one goes out of their way to destroy ones life. If you see someone doing harm to someone else’s life do something to help. That very same person you helped could very well be the one to determine your fate when you are left hanging off the ledge of a cliff. For all those going through hell: victims of hate, envy, jealousy and bad mind, this song is for you!

1 Like

Yo guys, This is probably the song i’m most proud of that I released recently in terms of a whole package.

Wish everyone luck in the comp

H (Anacusis)

p.s

1 Like

straight fire

1 Like

This is definitely one of my better constructed songs off my EP which is coming up to its 1 year anniversary :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my favourite thing I’ve made and released. Very different-

1 Like

1 Like